• Experienced leadership Principal Tutor, Alexandra James appreciates the needs of students and schools. Having 20 years of experience, Alexandra understands how to maximise the time available to ensure the best qualities are brought out in each student whilst always mindful of their academic commitments.
• Professional, reliable and enthusiastic DBS checked tutors.
• A bespoke, individually-tailored lesson for students. Tutors work to find the perfect pieces to challenge and build a students dramatic skills, imagination, verbal fluency and confidence.
• Fun, inventive lessons that enhance the student’s creativity.
• Inspiring solo and duo lessons where students can experience working closely with our tutors.
• Fun and creative group lessons where students can experience working with each other in a group with our tutors.
• A hassle- free service for schools. All administration is taken care of by our dedicated office staff – from your child’s first lesson to their exam day, we have all of the admin covered!
The LAMDA syllabus offers a variety of examinations in:
• Performance (Acting, Devising Drama & Mime)
• Communication (Speaking Verse and Prose, Reading for Performance & Public Speaking)
• Musical Theatre (Acting and Singing).
These subjects develop a broad range of life skills, contribute to the student’s personal growth and support their future.
Our LAMDA lessons give the student:
• Improved confidence in speaking, listening and answering questions
• Expanded vocabulary and greater verbal fluency
• The ability to receive feedback constructively
• An increased ability to memorise and recall information
• An opportunity to enhance their self-expression and creativity
• An opportunity to build their self-confidence. Enabling the student to engage and contribute fully, whether at school, in further education, in work or in the community. Empowering the student to fulfil their potential.
Students nurtured by the Exam Stars Tutors have pursued careers in education, the arts and entertainment industry. Some of our students have obtained places in both regional and national theatre companies, vocational drama schools and have successfully obtained roles on the West End Stage, TV and Film.