Our Primary classes are for 7 – 11-year-olds (KS2). We teach the Entry and Level 1 (grades 1 – 3)LAMDA examination syllabus to this age. These examinations are designed to strengthen performance and communication skills and develop self-confidence.
Exam Stars can offer a variety of options during the school day:
Solo (one to one)
We can also offer breakfast, lunch and after-school clubs for larger groups
Taking part in Exam Stars lessons would help children to:
* Confidently speak, answer questions and actively participate in discussions
* Expand their vocabulary and their ability to work out the meaning of unfamiliar words
* Read and speak fluently and show understanding, using variations in tone, tempo and emphasis
* Analyse and comment on structure and organisation of texts
* Make comparisons between different writers and genres
* Memorise and recall information
Our Exam Stars administrative team liaise directly with the parents. You would only need to provide us with a space to run the sessions – leaving you with happy, engaged children and absolutely no extra administrative work-load.
We would be delighted to run a free, fun and interactive assembly to introduce Exam Stars sessions to your staff and pupils.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can work with you to include Exam Stars tuition in your extra-curricular activity timetable.