We believe that introducing speaking and listening skills at an early age gives children the confidence and capability to communicate effectively with their peers and with adults. Instilling these core social skills from as young as 5 is our main aim in these lessons.
Exam Stars can offer a variety of options during the school day:
Solo (one to one)
We can also offer breakfast, lunch and after-school clubs for larger groups
Our Early Years classes are aimed for 5 – 7-year-olds (KS1). We teach the Introductory Solo and Group LAMDA examination syllabus to this age. These examinations are designed to develop basic communication skills and to introduce the learner to graded examinations in Communication.
Taking part in Exam Stars lessons would help children to:
* Confidently speak, answer questions and actively participate in discussions
* Expand their vocabulary and their ability to work out the meaning of unfamiliar words
* Read and speak fluently to show understanding, using variations in tone, tempo and emphasis
* Analyse and comment on structure and organisation of texts
* Make comparisons between different writers and genres
* Memorise and recall information
Our Exam Stars administrative team liaise directly with the parents. You would only need to provide us with a space to run the sessions – leaving you with happy, engaged children and absolutely no extra administrative work-load.
We would be delighted to run a free, fun and interactive assembly to introduce Exam Stars sessions to your staff and pupils.
Please email email@example.com to discuss how we can work with you to include Exam Stars tuition in your extra-curricular activity timetable.